*Child with bed is same as adult rate; Child without bed is less Php 3,000.
VIA JEJU AIR
7C 2306 MANILA INCHEON 2310 0415 +1
7C 2305 INCHEON MANILA 1910 2220
HOTEL: (SEOUL) STAZ HOTEL DOKSAN OR SIMILAR CLASS
DAY 1 (B/L/D) – INCHEON, NAMI ISLAND, SEOUL
-Upon arrival at Incheon International, Meet and Greet with Guide
-Visit Nami Island by Ferry (“Winter Sonata” Shooting Place)
-Transfer to Seoul
– Gangnam Tour
-SM Town Coex Artium
-Free Time at Dongdaemun Fashion Market and DDP
DAY 2 (B/L/D) – SEOUL, EVERLAND, SEOUL
-Experience Making Kimchi
-Enjoy at Everland Theme Park with Seasonal Flower Festival! (Included 1 Day Pass Ticket)
-Transfer to Seoul
-Visit N Seoul Tower Observatory (by Lift) and Love Lock Deck
DAY 3 (B/L/D) – SEOUL
-Visiti Gyeongbok Palace with Hanbok Wearing
-National Folklore Museum
-Pass by Blue House
-Korea Product Shopping (Ginseng Outlet – Duty Free Shop)
-Free Time at Myeongdong Shopping Street
DAY 4 (B/L/-) – SEOUL, INCHEON
-Visit Deoksugung Stonewall Walkway (“Goblin” Shooting Place)
-Korea Product Shopping (Amethyst Showcase)
-“Running Man” Shooting Place
-Transfer to Incheon International Airport via Korean Souvenir Shop
*Round trip Airfare via Jeju Air
*Korea Tax, Fuel Surcharge, Terminal Fee
*15 kg baggage allowance with 10 kg hand carry
*3 nights hotel accommodation
*Full board meals
*All entrance fees indicated in the itinerary
*Travel Insurance up to 59 yrs. old
*PH Tax (Php 1,620)
* Guide Tipping (USD 20/person) will be paid directly to the tour guide in Korea.
TO AVAIL GROUP TOUR PACKAGES:
•Please send us a copy of the passports of those who will join the tour
•We require a $210 guaranteed deposit, and remaining balance must be paid 30 days prior to departure
•If the pax is travelling alone, there is an additional rate for the single supplement
•Take note of the PEAK SEASON DATES, there will be an additional payment
NOTE THAT (FOR STRICT COMPLIANCE):
– Payment is non- refundable once ticket is issued.
– Rates are per person basis and for Filipino passport holders only
– Surcharge applies during weekends, holidays, peak season, and convention period
– Once booking is confirmed, change name or change tour date is NOT allowed.
– Seats and flights are subject to availability.
– No refund for unused rooms (early out or no show), tours, meals and transfer services.
– Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
– Operator has the right to change itinerary in case circumstances may require.
– Passport must be 6 months valid before departure.
– Visa application/s should be processed 45 days before the departure date. If the visa will be denied beyond the travel date, reservation fee is non-refundable. Also if you will process their visa applications late, all payments will be non-refundable.
– Full payment should be settled 30 days before the departure date. If not, it will be automatically CANCELLED.
– Tentative booking/s will be cancelled if reservation fee is not paid 30 days before the departure date.
– Booking/s with Purchased Order is/are not considered as confirmed. PO will be tagged as Tentative booking unless payment has been made.
– For booking/s beyond 30 days from the departure date, FIT ticket/s will be offered. Fare difference will apply if the rate is higher than GIT. Full payment must be settled before FIT issuance. No visa, no booking.
#KJLTravelandTours #HalikaNaTravelTayo #TravelandTours #Travel #barkadagoals #KOREA #AUTUMN
Mention shopcowholic.com when calling seller to get a good deal.